Popular culture is the accumulation ideas, attitudes, images, and other phenomena from cultural creations like music, art, literature, film and television. Pop culture is something that permeates nearly every aspect of our everyday lives.
So naturally, it is a common source of inspiration for tattoos. If someone is really passionate about a movie or show and loves tattoos — it makes sense for them to incorporate that into their skin art. It may be a favorite character, a logo, or something else that symbolizes the fandom they care about.
In no particular order, here are 12 perfectly executed tattoos inspired by film:
1. The Dude, The Big Lebowski
2. Raoul Duke, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
3. Freddy Kreuger, Nightmare on Elm Street
4. Jeannie, I Dream of Jeannie
5. Adventure Time
6. Dr. Frank N. Furter, The Rocky Horror Picture Show
7. Jessica Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit
8. Mr. “Foxy” Fox, Fantastic Mr. Fox
9. Wonder Woman
10. Daryl Dixon, The Walking Dead
11. C3PO, Star Wars
12. H.E.L.P.eR (Humanoid Electric Lab Partner Robot), The Venture Bros.